This was really fun!
If you complete this with your own domain and server you'll learn to set up these:
- set up IPv6 address and routing
- point your DNS to the IPv6 address - this would applies mostly if you have your own nameserver
- point the IPv6 address to the DNS - rDNS - requires quite long entries!
- set up e-mail - both receiving (imap/pop3) and sending (smtp)
- slightly more advanced use of dig :)
The e-mail part was the trickiest for me as I hadn't done that before. Used courier and exim4 to set this up on a Debian Virtual Machine.